New Halloween Comments
Halloween Pet Costumes
Halloween Party Decorations
Free Zombie Dating
Pets Halloween Costumes
Family DVD Halloween Entertainment
Free Movie Themed Computer Desktop Wallpapers
CLIPART, Crazy Wacky Funny Halloween Clipart|
Printable Creepy Halloween Stencils & Scary Pumpkin Carving Patterns
Halloween Videos, watchscary strange weird videos online free!
Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?
Free Christian Pumpkin Carving Patterns
Recently Released Horror Movies and Fun DVDs for Halloween
Top Movies, DVDs to Watch Halloween
Homemade Halloween Costumes Picture Gallery
Easy to Make Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas List
Halloween Harvest Party Games
Play Halloween Games Online Free or Take Horror Movie Quiz
Pictionary: Word List for Halloween Pictionary
Big Word List for Halloween Word Games Like Hangman
Funny Halloween Comic Strip
Funny Jokes, Quotes and Hilarious Halloween One Liners
Hot Halloween Links; best Halloween stuff Websites !!!
Halloween History and Christian Life
Halloween, we hear, is now the third most popular "holiday" in the USA. Many Christians are very concerned about the meanings of Halloween customs, the seeming glorification and celebration of witches, ghosts and other spiritual beings, and the whole idea of having a holiday related to the dead. We're going to take a look at Halloween history, customs, the dead and the question of Christian involvement in the celebration. Be ready to be startled by some of the surprising things we've learned.
What Is Halloween? The word comes an abbreviation of "All Hallows Eve." This is the night before All Hallows (All Saints) Day, when the Church honors the past (dead) Christians. All Saints Day is also known as the day Martin Luther nailed his protest of the Catholic Church and began the Protestant movement. There have been different dates for All Saints Day. It's commonly believed that November 1st was chosen to coincide with pagan celebrations and festivals in order to more easily assimilate these cultures into the Church, just like the dates for Easter and Christmas celebrations. It's this assimilation of festivals that makes Halloween a confusing holiday.
Where Did Halloween Customs Come From? When All Saints Day and the pagan festivals were combined, the rituals and customs were also combined. Wearing costumes, ghosts, witches, carrying lighted ornaments to represent spirits, the whole trick-or-treat thing, harvest parties, etc. got combined over the centuries with what had been a somber event in the Christian calendar. Some of these rituals had been sacrifices to pagan gods before the pagans were Christianized. And there's the rub! Christians, who have no problem with the Christmas Tree or Easter Egg (pagan rituals), seem to draw the line when it comes to the Halloween pagan rituals and customs...particularly those involving the dead.
What Does It Have To Do With The Dead? Actually, All Saints Day and Halloween share the idea of honoring the dead...they just differ on the methods. Many of the pagan rituals include tributes to the dead. That's probably why ghost costumes and tombstones have become Halloween classics. I don't understand the discomfort many Christians have with the idea of spirits being everywhere, or of spiritual life beyond physical death...it's the cornerstone of Christianity as taught in the Bible. Why would we be so frightened of what's on the other side of death? Many are so afraid, they keep their children from participating in the fun of Halloween.
Should A Christian Refrain From Halloween Celebration? Once, early in my Christian walk, I believed it was a sin to have anything that had represented a belief in any power but God. I got rid of 4 leaf clovers, horseshoes, totem poles...symbols of pagan gods...so these things would have no power over me. After I grew a little in Christ and read the Bible a little more, It hit me...nothing has power over me because Christ is in me. In fact, by thinking these things had power, I was giving them the very power I opposed.
It's the same with Christians and Halloween. Carving pumpkins, setting up witch statues, wearing ghost costumes, going to people's doors to collect treats...all of these rituals are mere games as long as we don't make anything more out of them. As a Christian, the most powerful being in all eternity lives within you. There is no power that can harm you. I'm not denying that evil spirits exist but when we Christians live in fear of them, we're giving them power they don't have.
So, should Christians take part in Halloween? Yes...and no! If you believe it's a sin, pagan worship or anti-Christian in any way, you should refrain. Spend some time in Bible study and prayer to grow your faith until you have confidence that He who is in you is greater than all. If you've already reached that point in your spiritual growth, go have fun! Let your kids have fun, too! While you're at it, don't forget to teach your kids about All Saints Day and about the power of Jesus in them, protecting them from all harm...even from goblins.
Increase In Spirit Activity, Influence From The Underworld and Evil Atmosphere.
In the USA Halloween the last day of October, All Saints Day and Day of the Dead, Dia de los Muertos follow soon after at the beginning of November. The designer and webmaster of CrazyWebsite.com has celebrated (usually subtly) more than 50 Halloweens and the other mentioned holidays in many places and have never noted any real added influence from evil or the underworld and the only spirit increase I have noticed has been those from a bottle. I personally think people should relax and enjoy life, if celebrating Halloween or some of the customs associated with scares or concerns you some Christian Church near you probably offers some "Harvest Festival" as a healthy alternative for celebration so you won't get left out of the fun.
There are many good Christians who can present a different opinion and support it with arguments and Bible quotes but none of the Halloween holiday entertainment humor and art work presented here is evil demonic and is presented free to you for your celebration of good and goodness; HAPPY HALLOWEEN!.
Glen Williams is an Ordained Minister, Founder and CEO of E-Home Fellowship (EHF), Inc. and Webmaster for http: / / www.web-church.com He has been active in ministry since 1989. You can comment on his articles at Web-Church Christian Forums.
Article Source: http: / / EzineArticles.com / ?expert=Glen_D._Williams
Top DVD Movies to Watch this Halloween:
I love classic Disney animation if you do too then on Halloween or sometime during October you need to get a copy of "Mickey's House of Villains
" to put you in the Halloween mood; it's a compilation of many Disney not scary horror shorts shown in a night club style show with many Disney characters on hand including all the infamous villains; Mickey Mouse himself is the Master of Ceremonies but is he safe in the same room as Disney's most evil villains? If you haven't seen it recently one movie that should be on everybody's Halloween movie lineup is "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
" (G) this was released for TV from the Peanuts Gang in 1981 and has been broadcast Halloween time since. If you like the Simpsons you need to view a collection of the previous Halloween Specials: The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror
(TVPG); after this "must watch" Halloween time viewing there are thousands of weird and spooky movies that could be defined as essential Halloween time viewing and what is best is up to your mood and tastes. My personal favorite "monster movie" would be " Monsters, Inc.
(G)" and I also enjoy old horror movies from Abbott & Costello and old classical horror favorites like "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
" (G) taken from the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" and "The Wind in the Willows". Another great macabre Halloween time animation is Tim Burtons The Nightmare Before Christmas
as well as his Corpse Bride (Widescreen Edition)
. Since I lean towards the comedic and family oriented films towards the top my list of Halloween season movies has got to be "The Addams Family
" (PG-13) and its sequel " The Addams Family / Addams Family Values
" (PG-13) both of those are just so weird and wacky in a Halloweeny kind of way and "Young Frankenstein
" is great too; or if you like hilarious musicals " Little Shop of Horrors
" (PG-13) is very funny. If its real Horror
genre that you crave for Halloween watching I would suggest " Bride of Re-Animator
" (R), "The Howling IV: The Original Nightmare
" (R), "Phantasm II
" (R), and "Hellbound (withThe Hitman/Forced Vengeance)
" staring Chuck Norris because I worked on these great horror movies. If it is graphic gritty blood, bondage, torture, gore, violence and shear terror you seek you can watch " The Passion of the Christ
" which includes super natural phenomena and is based on a true story and may scare you out of hell.
My favorite Halloween TV / DVD entertainment has to be the always much anticipated Simpsons Halloween Specials:The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror (TVPG) . If you like the Simpsons then you will love there Halloween Specials which have been hilarious short spoofs of famous scare flicks; these short horror-movie stories are filled with time travel, cannibalism, nightmare invaders, aliens and wizardry.
#2 It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (G)
This wonderful made for family TV Halloween Holiday Special was first released from the Peanuts Gang in 1966 and is a timeless Halloween classic that played on TV every years since.
#3- Monsters, Inc.
Top of my Halloween movie must watch movies and my favorite ever monster movie an animation made in 2002 by Pixar, Monsters, Inc., the studio's fourth feature film is rated G, insults nobody's inelegance and can be enjoyed by young and old alike.
Every night, the professional scarers of Monsters, Inc., sneak into children's bedroom closets around the world, eliciting screams that they convert into the energy their world needs. Aside from a minor power shortage, life is just fine for top scarer James P. "Sulley" Sullivan (John Goodman) and his assistant, Mike (Billy Crystal) -- until a little girl named Boo accidentally finds her way into the monster world -- and into Sulley's heart.
#4- Ghostbusters (Widescreen)
A hilarious PG action / comedy spook film released in 1984 and sequeled in 1989, good for everyone but young children. The story is that after losing their academic posts, a team of parapsychologists (Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis) goes into business as "ghostbusters" -- exterminators of ghouls, hobgoblins and supernatural pests of all stripes. An ad campaign pays off when a knockout cellist (Sigourney Weaver) hires the squad to purge her digs of demons. Turns out the place has become an entryway for a legion of fiendish spirits bent on terrorizing the Big Apple. Ghostbusters Double Feature Gift Set (Ghostbusters/ Ghostbusters 2 and Commemorative Book)
(G) Animated horror-comedy tale with a cast full of wonderful colorful not so horrable cartoon charters staring in a fable about a hunchbacked evil scientist's assistant who aspires to become an evil scientist himself, much to the displeasure of the rest of the evil science community. His first attempt to create evil “life” takes unexpected turns for the best and a delightful hilarious romp to nice ending.
For the 25th anniversary release of this charming magic themed movie " Bedknobs and Broomsticks Enchanted Musical Edition
" (G) it was restored and re-edited to better than original; and as if that wasn't enough to make great Halloween time viewing two wonderful classic sort of Halloween flavored Disney cartoons are included on the DVD, although not promoted they are in the bonus materials and are worth mentioning and viewing. "The Worm Turns," is a 1936 Disney short staring Mickey Mouse as a scientist, in his laboratory he creates a potion which can give a mouse the strength and confidence of a lion, using his formula Mickey turns the world as we know it on its ear, hilarious classic Disney color cartoon. Also along the same line in "The Vanishing Private," Donald Duck paints himself invisible with a newly developed camouflage paint upsetting the order of an Army Base in this wonderfully funny 1941 Disney Cartoon.
(G) An all-star of classic horror movie actors are featured in this hilarious 1963 horror movie comedy spoof directed by Roger Corman. Peter Lorre is magician who has been turned into a raven that turns for help to a friend and former sorcerer (Vincent Price) for help dealing with a powerful out of control evil sorcerer Scarabus (Boris Karloff) in this film loosely based on the Edgar Allen Poe poem “The Raven” and also stars a young debonair Jack Nicholson as Peter Lorre’s son.
Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein
This Abbott and Costello horror-comedy flick features the bumbling buddies as railroad baggage clerks who receive a strange shipment -- the last remains of Dracula and Frankenstein's monster. Trouble is they're still alive! When the deadly duo escape to a remote island, Abbott and Costello follow their trail and find not only the two ghouls, but also a mad scientist who wants to switch Costello's brain with that of Frankenstein's monster. Abbot & Costello meet more than Frankenstein's monster in this insane monster movie there is an all star cast including Glenn Strange as Frankenstein's Monster, Bela Lugosi as Count Dracula, Lon Cheney Jr. as Wolf Man and there is even more it is a regular monster mayhem, its a funny fiend fright fest not to be missed.
Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy
Classic vaudeville bits and hilarious physical gags will keep you laughing when Peter (Bud Abbott) and Freddie (Lou Costello) are pursued by an Egyptian cult for a special medallion linked to a walking mummy. Even funnier today this spoof on Mummy Movies makes for side-splitting Halloween time entertainment.
(review)(PG) Dr. Frankenstein's grandson, after years of living down the family reputation, inherits granddad's castle and repeats the experiments. One of Mel Brooks' best and most hilarious works, he both parodies and salutes the Frankenstein movies. Co-writer Gene Wilder soars as mad scientist Frederich Frankenstein, with hilarious support from Marty Feldman as Igor, Peter Boyle as the monster, Teri Garr, and the late, great Madeline Kahn. A wonderful Mel Brooks Frankenstien spoof shot in beautifuly in black and white 1979, very funny. You could make it a Mel Brooks double-header Halloween and also watch "Dracula - Dead and Loving It
" (PG-13) it which is not too bad Halloween entertainment either.
More Great Halloween Time Movie Options:
- Bartok the Magnificent
(G) - 1999, Russia is being terrorized by an evil witch known as Baba Yaga; the only one who is not afraid of her is Bartok the Magnificent...magic potions, evil witches, an enchanted impossible quest lead a Russian albino bat and his side-kick on an adventure that makes for great family Halloween time entertainment
(PG) - 1988 Comedy / Supernatural / Fantasy; A couple of recently deceased ghosts contract the services of a "bio-exorcist" in order to remove the obnoxious new owners of their house.
- Blackbeard's Ghost
- 1968, Comedy / Supernatural / Fantasy; Peter Ustinov, Dean Jones and Suzanne Pleshette star in this hilarious Disney Pirate Ghost tale where the famous pirate's ghost returns to to the present. Blackbeard has been cursed by a notorious witch so that his ghostly self will will walk the earth forever in a limbo between life and death. The only way to "break" the curse is to do one good act, something he never did during his life. Is the famous pirate able to do something good?
- The Blob - Criterion Collection
- 1958, Horror / Sci-fi / Cult Classic; a low budget independent film with two great yet to be discovered artists Burt Bacharach did the music and a young Steve McQueen stared as a teenage hero in this movie about a small seemingly indestructible alien life-form that looks like cherry pie filling but grows to giant proportions as it consumes everything in its path to the point it could threaten the whole planet.
- The Blob
- 1988, Horror / Sci-fi / Remake; Kevin Dillon, Shawnee Smith star in this excellent remake movie about an alien life form that consumes everything in its path as it grows and grows threatning to destroy the earth.
- Bride of Re-Animator
(R) - 1990 Horror / Comedy, Doctors Herbert West and Dan Cain discover the secret to creating human life and proceed to create a perfect woman from dead tissue.
- The Brothers Grimm
(PG-13) - 2005 Action / Comedy / Fantasy, Terry Gilliam's adventure tale centers on brothers Jake (Heath Ledger) and Will Grimm (Matt Damon), who travel from village to village posing as exterminators of mystical, magical and enchanted creatures. But their reputations are on the line when French ruler Napoleon orders the brothers to investigate the mysterious disappearances of young girls. The brothers head into a haunted forest where true evil awaits. … great Halloween-time entertainment; a well done horrific epic comedic adventure fairytale.
- Casper (Widescreen)
- 1995 Comedy / Fantasy / Family (Rated PG for language and thematic elements. Cautioning Movie Review: Casper More Than a Friendly Ghost)
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning
- (PG) 1997 Animated Cartoon Live Action Combo/ Comedy / Fantasy / Family; A prequel to the first animated/live-action Casper feature, Casper
: A Spirited Beginning introduces the friendliest ghost you'll ever know and explains how Casper met and befriended the other ghouls at Applegate Manor. After being stranded, Casper meets young Chris Carson, a lonely kid who decides to teach Casper how to be a proper ghost.
- Casper: Trick or Treat
- (NR) 2008 Animated Cartoon / Comedy / Fantasy / Family; The Friendly Ghost Casper and Friends in some Halloween inspired cartoons: "Trick or Treat," a variety of twelve wonderful cartoon shorts of "Casper the Friendly Ghost" from Harveytoons produced between 1951 and 1963.
- Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (Widescreen Edition)
- (PG) 2005, Animation / Comedy / Fantasy / Romance; Tim Burton directs this movie about a shy groom who practices his wedding vows in the inadvertent presence of a deceased young woman and she rises from the grave assuming he has married her.
- Dracula - Dead and Loving It
- (PG-13) 1995, Dir. Mel Brooks, Leslie Nielsen stars; Comedy / Spoof / Satire; funny vampire parody!
- 1940, Classic Disney Children & Family Fantasy Musical Animation; A collection of animated interpretations of great works of Western classical music.
- Fantasia 2000
(G) - 1999, Disney Children & Family Fantasy Musical Animation; restoration and update of the classic 1940 Disney Animation.
- Hellbound (withThe Hitman/Forced Vengeance) (UR) - 1994, Crime / Action / Thriller / Horror / Supernatural Thriller; Chuck Norris; A murder mystery leads to the Holy Land where it is discovered that Satan's messenger has awakened and is planning to conquer the world; Can Chuck and his detective partner stop the demon?
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Widescreen)
(PG) - 2005, Adventure / Fantasy / Sci-Fi / Comedy / Action; Mere seconds before the Earth is demolished by an aliens Arthur Dent (Martin Freeman) is swept off the planet by his friend Ford Prefect (Mos Def), a researcher penning a new edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy," which leads them on a hilarious comedic space romp!
- The Howling IV: The Original Nightmare
- (R) 1988, Cult Horror; Fantasy / Horror / Mystery / Thriller / werewolves, numerous miscellaneous monsters and freaks, best of many sequels, even better than Howling I (1980).
- Little Shop of Horrors
(PG-13) - 1986, Comedy / Fantasy / Horror / Supernatural / Musical; Rick Moranis, Ellen Greene, Steve Martin, Bill Murry; very strange and funny story about a bloodthirsty plant from outerspace.
- Mickey's House of Villains (G) - 2001, Disney, Children & Family / Musical / Fantasy / Adventure; a compilation of many Disney not scary horror shorts shown in a night club style show with many Disney characters on hand even including all the infamous villains; Mickey Mouse himself is the Master of Ceremonies; but is he safe in the same room as all Disney's most evil villains?
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
(PG) - 1993 Family / Fantasy / Animation; Tim Burton directed; Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn't quite understand the concept.
- The Others
- (PG-13) 2001; Horror / Mystery / Thriller / Supernatural Thriller; haunted house; my favorite spooky ghost story. This ghost tale takes place in an old mansion on Jersey of the Channel Islands the only British soil to be invaded and occupied by German forces. The master of the big old house fails to return after WWII his wife staunchly religious Grace Stewart (Nicole Kidman) finds herself having to raise their children on her own as she discovers shocking secrets about the history of the mansions prior occupants.
- Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie
- (G) 2005, Animation / Children and Family; It's a hilariously haunting Halloween in the Hundred Acre Wood. Roo's best new pal, Lumpy, is excited to trick-or-treat for the first time ... until Tigger warns them about the dreaded Gobloon, who'll turn you into a Jaggedy Lantern if he catches you. Filled with fun, important lessons for children, exciting adventure, unconditional friendship, and lots of laughter, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie best for kids 3-7 but a sweet treat for the whole family.
- The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror
- 1990, Animated TV-PG; a hilarious series of spoofs on famous horror movies staring the Simpson cast.
- The Spiderwick Chronicles (Widescreen )
(PG) - 2008, DVD - Adventure / Family / Fantasy - This is great family Halloween entertainment, but the fantasy characters are too real and the action is too intense for small children; adapted from best-selling children's books.
- SquarePants: Halloween - 2002, 10 Sponge Bob Halloween Specials, if you like Sponge Bob you will love his scary episodes.
- Stardust (Widescreen)
(PG-13) - 2007; Adventure / Fantasy / Romance; Brilliant fantastic tale of a young man journeys to a magical world to fetch a fallen star and win the heart of his true love; picturesque and charming this incredible film fantasy is based on Neil Gaiman's novel. Along the way, he battles a sky flying pirate named Captain Shakespeare an evil witch and other assorted goblins and ghosts. It stars Charlie Cox and Sienna Miller supported by a star studded cast including Robert De Niro, Peter O'Toole, Michelle Pfeiffer and more…
- Young Frankenstein
- 1974, Classics / Comedy / Spoof / Satire / Horror; Mel Brooks directs, Gene Wilder, Peter Boyle, Marty Feldman and Madeline Kahn star, Dr. Frankenstein's grandson (Gene Wilder), after years of living down the family reputation, inherits granddad's castle and repeats the experiments.
- Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (Widescreen)
- 2005 (G) Animation / Adventure / Comedy / Family / Monster; Eccentric inventor Wallace and his cunning canine pal, Gromit, investigate a mystery in this hilarious animated adventure.
- The Wizard of Oz
- 2005 (G) Fantasy / Family Action / Musical / Classic; Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland) is swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Wizard who can help her return home.
This TOP LIST above are most of my favorites; you can find MORE... What to Watch for Halloween (Good & Bad)on the Harvest time Movies, and Horror Movie Information Page.
Computer Desktop Wallpapers Simpsons, Disney & ...more!
Printable Halloween Vampire Bat Silhouettes, Black Cat and Scary Spider Pumpkin Carving Patterns, Witch on Broom Stencil & more...
Home Made Halloween Costume Ideas Photos
MORE homemade Halloween costume photos & Links:
www.christiancostumes.com: Biblical Costumes for Christmas, Easter, and Church Pageants. Traditional biblical character costumes, roman, egyptian, and saints & clergy costumes & accessories for adults & children. A portion of proceeds supporting missions work.
Home Made Halloween Costume Photo Gallery at About.com
Home Made Halloween Costumes Photos and ideas and Harvest Party ideas at coolest-homemade-costumes.com
Halloween Costumes for the Whole Family!
Creepy Halloween Party Decorations
Some Ideas for Simple Home Made Halloween Costumes:
- Innocent Angel
- Nurse Costume
- Sponge Bob
- Mad Scientist
- Virgin Mary
- Punk Rocker
- Cowboy Costume
- Scarecrow Costume
- Bunch of Grapes
- Head on Platter
- Cave Man
- Bag Lady
Creepy Scary Halloween & Harvest Party Decorations
Funiest Halloween Quote:
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." Kurt Vonnegut
Funny One Liners:
- What to ghosts put on their hair?
- Why don't folks like to hang out with vampires?
Cuz their a pain in the neck!
- Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
Cuz he was HAUNTING without a license!
- Why wasn't there any food left after the Halloween party?'
Cuz of all the goblins!
- Why did the vampire's lunch give him heartburn?
He had a stake sandwich.
- Dracula decided he needed a dog, which breed did he choose?
A blood hound; or was it a chewonya?
- What would you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
A dead ringer.
- What do skeletons like to order at a restaurant?
- Who was the most famous French skeleton?
- Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
- What do skeletons say before they begin dining?
- What is a ghoul's favorite drink?
- What do ghosts serve for dessert?
Ice scream li>
- When is it bad luck to meet a black cat?
When you're a mouse
- What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
- What is the most popular subject at a school for Witches?
- Why do witches fly on brooms?
Vacuum cleaner cords aren't long enough
- Why don't angry witches ride their brooms?
They're afraid of flying off the handle
- Why do witches wear name tags?
So that they can tell witch is which!
- What do you call a skeleton who won't work?
- What's a skeleton's favourite musical instrument?
A trom-bone !
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
- Why don't skeletons like parties?
They have no body to dance with.
- What was the favourite game at the ghosts' birthday party?
Hide and shriek!
- Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
His ghoul friend of curse!
- Where do spooks like to water ski?
On Lake Erie.
- Where do mummies like to swim?
In the dead sea .
- What kind of streets do zombies like best?
Dead end streets
- What has webbed feet, feathers, fangs and goes quack-quack?
- What's a monster's favourite play?
Romeo and ghouliet
- Why Pumpkins are better than Men?
Each year you get a brand new crop to choose from. Also, they are always on the doorstep there waiting to greet you.
- Why do jack-o-lanterns have stupid smiles on their faces?
You'd have a stupid smile, too, if you had just had all your brains scooped out!
- What's the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference to its diameter?
Pumpkin Pi (3.14...)
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
Free Zombie Dating
Halloween Harvest Party Games:
If you think fiendishly you will find that many innocent standard games can be easily twisted into something more sinister like "Pin the Tail On the Donkey" could easily be "Pin the Tail on the Werewolf", pin the bone on the skeleton or whatever.
CLICK for MORE ideas for Halloween Harvest Party Games on the GAMES PAGE: Mostly Adult Teen Christian Friendly Games
Pictionary Halloween Words and Phrases List: Play Halloween Pictionary at your Harvest Party"
alien (extraterrestrial), bat, black cat, broomstick (witches broom), candy (Halloween candy or trick-or-treat candy), candy corn, cemetery (graveyard, devil (satan or lucifer), Frankenstein's Monster (Frankenstien), ghost (spook, specter), gravestone (headstone, tombstone), hearse, owl (hoot owl), pumpkin, rats, raven (crow), scarecrow, skeleton, skull, sorcerer (wizard), spider, spider web, witch, witches hat
CLICK for MORE than 145 drawable Halloween Picitonary Words on the Halloween Harvest Game Page.
Halloween And Harvest Party Related Words for Halloween Word Games Like Hangman: Halloween Word Game List (50 Halloween related words)
abracadabra, alien, aliens, bats, beast, black magic, black widow spider, broomstick coffin death, evil, Frankenstein's Monster, freak, frightening, full moon, ghost, ghoul, goblin, graves, graveyard, harvest, haunted, howling, jack-o'-lantern, magic potion, monster, morgue, owl, poltergeist, pumpkin, scarecrow, scream, skeleton, skull, spider, spook, superstition, sweets, tombstone, werewolf, witch, witches, wizard, wizardry, zombie
CLICK for MORE than 520 words on the Big Halloween Word List
Halloween Hot Links; Best Halloween Stuff Websites
Great Websites for Halloween Stuff;
Anything for a great Halloween, tasty recipes; Halloween party ideas, decorations, games, costumes, stencils, clipart; Great Halloween Websites with lots of Halloween goodies...everything for excellent Halloween Celebration, Parties and Entertainment...
Hormel Foods Halloween Fun Stuff and Party Ideas - www.hormelfoods.com/harvest/...
Hersheys Candy Halloween Website - www.hersheys.com/trickortreats/...
KRAFT FOODS Halloween section: www.kraftfoods.com/ kf/ Entertaining/ HolidaysEvents/ Halloween/ HalloweenCenter...
Free Pumpkin Carving Patterns, Information and Ideas:
Disney Carving Patterns
More Free Disney Carving Patterns from Daps Magic
Free Funny Pumpkin Carving Stencils and Jack-o-lantern tips & Ideas from Kraft Foods
Free Funny Pumpkin Carving Stencils and Jack-o-lantern tips & Ideas from Hershey's Candy Co.
Free Funny Pumpkin Carving Pattern Stencils for Jack-o-lanterns from DLTK's
Cool Pumpkin Carving Pattern Stencils for Jack-o-lanterns from SpookMaster, print Free
Free Pumpkin Carving Pattern Stencils for Jack-o-lanterns from Pumpkin Master
About.com free Pumpkin Carving Patterns